The Stalking Show

fruitloop

found this info on fb....
The Stalking Show, is not only dedicated to those who hunt & stalk but those who have a passion for the great outdoors. Set over two days, see everything from time served trade displays and demonstrations of the latest gear and rifles including talks by our top presenters. Hunting and tracking dog demonstrations, Cooking Venison from field to fork, plus all the equipment (Rifles, Optics, Clothing, Accessories, Quads & Tracks) on your wish list for every aspect of the sporting rifle.
Tickets will be available soon via our website with the chance to win a stalking holiday for two in the breathtaking highlands of Argyll staying in the renowned Coylet Inn (Est 1650) on the banks of Loch Eck.
To be part of the show call Carl on 07476037034 or David on 07976667703

jimmy milnes

Well hope there's more to it than Kelso, only reason I went to that was to meet mates, the show was an covered in less than an hr..

fruitloop

Foxyboy43

Well - if it brings our chosen sport into the (good) limelight then bring it on. Anything we can do by way of a (slightly late) charm offensive is to be applauded.
🦊🦊

Bigkev81

Well hope there's more to it than Kelso, only reason I went to that was to meet mates, the show was an covered in less than an hr..
My brother and I travelled up from Suffolk for the Kelso stalking show. We had great expectations having been to a small but very good show at Newark show ground a few years previously. We left feeling very deflated having travelled the distance and having booked a cottage we regularly use. I have to say though, it would be nice to attend another fair after all of this lockdown, especially one that is specifically for stalking. We shall definitely be going to this one, roll on 2022!

bfltd0

hi every one . looks like there is a new show starting April 2nd & 3rd 2022 at Statfold Farm & Railway in Tamworth. sounds like its going to be good . im up for going ..
It's in the diary!

And if lockdown in still going on at that point, we'll all be in really bad shape...............

rms364

Let’s hope they’re better at organising a show than making a vid eh?😂😂 well done lads, at least someone is being positive and trying things. Hope all support!!

TSS2021

Let’s hope they’re better at organising a show than making a vid eh?😂😂 well done lads, at least someone is being positive and trying things. Hope all support!!
Haha yes well heres hoping we get better at it don’t worry about the organisational side of it both run events and have for years, it’s different but the thing with this is we’re both mad keen on it. Hope to see you and all you friends at the show

fruitloop

well i think they are up for the challenge.as they have ran quite a few events over the years.
what we all need to do is support them by turning up and having a good time..