The yellow X in the first pic is where she is at.

John Gryphon

Saw a few deer down low and we decided to see what had been walking up high today so we hit the snowline for an arvo scout.

spot%20x_zps0wg12qo3.jpg

spot%20x%202_zpszrl1itmq.jpg

spot%20x%203_zpsdxprp1qh.jpg

jsg_zpsvbtnq8ex.jpg

snow%20can%201_zpsbjiz8oci.jpg

Time for a prostate check?

snow%20can%20piss_zps74mwh0kv.jpg

Last edited:

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
You're risking frostbite wringing out a kidney in that weather :D

John

John Gryphon

You're risking frostbite wringing out a kidney in that weather :D

John

It wasnt TOO bad but now its 3.40 AM here atm and I stepped outside under the stars to see what the planets had in store and its a clear sky after days of rain/low cloud/sleet and snow higher but by Jove its as cold as charity outside. I reckon more snow dropped...the mate said " lets go back up tomorrow and I will take my snowboard and you can tow me uphill and I will fly down them"

Yeah right!

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Seen on the news last night that NSW is in the grip of a mighty drought, it's easy to forget how big Oz is and the range of climates.

John

paul o'

A good day out deer spotting then driving in the snow , then maggot fishing for gnats :rofl::tiphat:

John Gryphon

Seen on the news last night that NSW is in the grip of a mighty drought, it's easy to forget how big Oz is and the range of climates.

John

Yes the sister property to this one is 160 k`s into NSW and is as dry as a wooden god,they have DIRT!

I think if he has to use both hands to wring it out john........ he's in a better place than some of us :)

bob.

Thats a fair call but I think one hand was holding back the multi clothing layers so the mongrel could pop its head out.