This PC thing??

The reason the Sock Puppet , aka The Hair , Trudeau is getting raked over the coals is that he has proved to be a total hypocrite . He has wagged his finger at everyone , at home and abroad , for any PC transgressions , however slight . Black Face is in bad taste and alienates a lot of people , black , white and all shades in between . He has proved to be corrupt , a shameless liar and a hypocrite of the highest order . Personally , I despise the man , he embodies all that is wrong with Canadian politics . He has stood by and said nothing while the Quebec legislature passed bill 21 . It is now law in Quebec . Basically , it is illegal to wear any religeous symbols if you work in school boards , or other government jobs . This includes crosses , turbans , burkas or any other symbol . Some may agree with this law , personally , I think it's just another form of segregation that will deepen the divide . The thing that infuriates me about this is the fact that if this bill would have been tabled in Alberta , the howls of protest and indignation from the liberals and fellow travelers in eastern Canada would have been deafening . But since it's Quebec , where Trudeau and a lot of others get their votes from , it's OK to be a racist . I'll stop here as I can feel a rant coming on . All I can say is I'll be glad to see Trudeau and the rest of the Liberal party thrown out of office Oct . 21rst . He is a national embarassment .

AB

i beleive people go out of their way to take offence
Some do, I'm sure. Just as some go out of their way to be offensive.
Personally, I don't think it matters where someone comes from, what colour they are or what they believe in, provided that they integrate with, and contribute to, the community in which they have chosen to live.
I also think that there's a big difference between gentle micky taking / nicknames, and out-and-out racism.
Here in North Wales, where coloured folk (particularly in rural areas) are pretty rare, there's a farmer who's clearly had a dash of the tar brush somewhere in his ancestry. He's known to everyone, in Welsh, as "Dyn du" [which translates as "black man"] with no offence meant or taken.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think it matters where someone comes from, what colour they are or what they believe in, provided that they integrate with, and contribute to, the community in which they have chosen to live.
I also think that there's a big difference between gentle micky taking / nicknames, and out-and-out racism.
Here in North Wales, where coloured folk (particularly in rural areas) are pretty rare, there's a farmer who's clearly had a dash of the tar brush somewhere in his ancestry. He's known to everyone, in Welsh, as "Dyn du" [which translates as "black man"] with no offence meant or taken.

You just cannot mention that dash thing Tim it's racist.:rolleyes:

The reason the Sock Puppet , aka The Hair , Trudeau is getting raked over the coals is that he has proved to be a total hypocrite . He has wagged his finger at everyone , at home and abroad , for any PC transgressions , however slight . Black Face is in bad taste and alienates a lot of people , black , white and all shades in between . He has proved to be corrupt , a shameless liar and a hypocrite of the highest order . Personally , I despise the man , he embodies all that is wrong with Canadian politics . He has stood by and said nothing while the Quebec legislature passed bill 21 . It is now law in Quebec . Basically , it is illegal to wear any religeous symbols if you work in school boards , or other government jobs . This includes crosses , turbans , burkas or any other symbol . Some may agree with this law , personally , I think it's just another form of segregation that will deepen the divide . The thing that infuriates me about this is the fact that if this bill would have been tabled in Alberta , the howls of protest and indignation from the liberals and fellow travelers in eastern Canada would have been deafening . But since it's Quebec , where Trudeau and a lot of others get their votes from , it's OK to be a racist . I'll stop here as I can feel a rant coming on . All I can say is I'll be glad to see Trudeau and the rest of the Liberal party thrown out of office Oct . 21rst . He is a national embarassment .

AB
Hi AB
You obviously have a better handle on the guy than myself and he may be an absolute t1t that's not my point, my point is that its not right to the snowflakes in one instance but the same folks seem to turn a blind one when the balls rolling in the other direction..

Ah well I'm off, got a date with a "very much of darker hue than that one of a lighter shade of pale colour pricket". Shot his "GINGER" mate the other evening. :tiphat:

"People of colour" seems to be some American thing. I've never known any black person from what was or is still a nation of our British Commonwealth described themselves as other than being Jamaican, Antiguan, Vincentian, Nigerian or their "tribe" in Nigeria...black. But never ever as themselves being "of colour". I think it is an American think. And in South African it is something totally different from being African. Whilst on descriptions my late father used to refer to Mike and Bernie Winters as "a pair of unfunny Jews". Which whilst probably correct, certainly in the last part, wasn't maybe politically correct.

Last edited:
Political correctness is all about controlling language and changing peoples thinking, it's the start of communism.
Unconscious bias doesn't exist, clue is in the name. It's born into us to be cautious of other people.
I have a foreign wife of a different shade. Not experienced racism here just a bit of stereo typing.
This is all a ruse by the left to control people, it's slowly creeping in.

Hi AB
You obviously have a better handle on the guy than myself and he may be an absolute t1t that's not my point, my point is that its not right to the snowflakes in one instance but the same folks seem to turn a blind one when the balls rolling in the other direction..

You have put your finger on it and make a very good point . The left wing here are tripping over themselves trying to excuse Trudeau's behavior . The Turd has even tried to blame his white privilege background for his ignorant behavior . Basically , it's societies fault that he's a thoughtless tool , not his . If a conservative had done this , the left and the media would want their head . I find the whole PC , virtue signaling bunch to be shallow and hypocritical .
The Liberals are getting desperate now . Yesterday they anounced an " assualt rifle " ban . Even though they just recently passed C-71 , a revised gun control bill , three months ago . Anything to change the subject from the SNC Lavelin scandal and the latest Al Jolsen brain fart , so they roll out the latest emergency , pathetic .

AB

To me, it isnt what you say or do, its how you behave towards people. There are many white B******* *** and some Black B ******* *** I dont see any difference but the latter is verboten - unless you are Black. I naturally meant 'business men' for those who might be offended.

I was in digs with a black guy who called me a 'honky' I wont tell you what I called him, we just laughed at each other.

"People of colour" seems to be some American thing. I've never known any black person from what was or is still a nation of our British Commonwealth described themselves as other than being Jamaican, Antiguan, Vincentian, Nigerian or their "tribe" in Nigeria...black. But never ever as themselves being "of colour". I think it is an American think. And in South African it is something totally different from being African. Whilst on descriptions my late father used to refer to Mike and Bernie Winters as "a pair of unfunny Jews". Which whilst probably correct, certainly in the last part, wasn't maybe politically correct.

a lot of people seem to cross over from one thing to the other when trying to brand someone as being "insert whatever here ist" race, colour, religion, one of the classics being those that criticise islam are often called wrongly as "racists"
why doesn't anyone judge a person by their good character or integrity, when I see an attractive woman I say look at her she's beautiful, that doesn't alter because of her skin colour, or her faith. by the same reasoning if I see a person behaving badly, perhaps even committing a crime I shouldn't be expect to say nothing because he is a differing race, religion, or colour.

I agree with you about m+b winters, they weren't at all funny.

Then you get the Hollywood ethnic film stars ala Samual L Jackson / Eddie Murphy (a good Irish background?) ranting to others of their ethnicity on most of his films as you stupid N...er???????
Now that they took the Cary Grant films word gay and stole it for a new purpose gets up my blood pressure (no pun intended).
PC? bla to it all.

I don't want to be a part of "The community" or "society" I dislike so much about it, its hypocrisy, its prejudices,its like a rabid dog in as much as you never know when it may turn on you, but you can be sure it will sooner or later.
I don't care much for people generally at all really. I have a few good friends, some who I'v known forever, and some only recently made, mostly I choose well, occasionally I get it wrong [usually with the female kind], as I got older I realised it was prudent not to trust anything that bled for more than three days and didn't die.
in a way I suppose I fit in here well because its not reality its just print. you can turn it off. and ignore it,, :-| which probably means nobody is actually reading this.:doh:

Back