Those products...

AviatingJoe

So...

What is the one deer stalking product the you have seen/heard or thought of that we haven't yet got in the UK..?

The one you wish someone would import or design. Something that might solve an everyday stalking problem...

Fire away, we're all ears! :eek:

windygun

Taking into consideration the result of advertising products on Avatars over the last 24hrs Joe, I'd suggest looking at production of a bulletproof, stab proof, waterproof, camouflage onesie. Although they may not sell well on this site!.

JockStalk

Comfortable, non-sweaty, quiet, no-shine midge nets that you can wear under your glasses and eat through.

I mean, how hard can it be?

AviatingJoe

Comfortable, non-sweaty, quiet, no-shine midge nets that you can wear under your glasses and eat through.

I mean, how hard can it be?
I won't get myself involved in that kind of debate! There are some plonkers out there, but we tend to deal with a lot of them in this world!

Tim.243

So...

What is the one deer stalking product the you have seen/heard or thought of that we haven't yet got in the UK..?

The one you wish someone would import or design. Something that might solve an everyday stalking problem...

Fire away, we're all ears! :eek:
They should design a bin to put all the crap products in, so no one could go skip diving and use them...:norty:

It is on a smaller scale much like the fishing tackle trade, you must have this to do any good......

If you look at what you have compared to what you use, it will be on a par with the numbers you use in your phone...

Tim.243

sir-lamp-alot

i would like to see the deer carrying frames that the americans use come over here, roe sacks are ok but those frames seem to keep the deer high up on your shoulders and much easier to carry

the scudd

i would like to see the deer carrying frames that the americans use come over here, roe sacks are ok but those frames seem to keep the deer high up on your shoulders and much easier to carry
have a look at the kelty game hauler also tatanka do a similar one,iknow a couple of lads using them here

enfieldspares

The butt out tool! Except it's here already. Saw one at Knibbs'. I leave others to discover the joys of it on You Tube.

But what I'd like, what I'd really, really like, is that we could buy RWS bullets from RUAG or whoever as component bullets for reloading. Oh joy!

Oh...and the FULL range of Privi Partizan products that Krank's only import a very small fraction of..

And the full range of Sellier and Bellot cartridges, including components and their loaded paper case shot gun cartridges that Edgar Brothers, like RUAG, like Kranks' can't be bothered with..

Last edited: