Throw away phrases that bug you?

Just woken to my 14th morning of man flu, most of these mornings have been started off listening to the news on the telly, been hearing what seems to be the pole position phrase again," So that it won't/can't happen again", closely followed by "So that lessons can be learned":doh: What's your non favourite?;)

Just woken to my 14th morning of man flu, most of these mornings have been started off listening to the news on the telly, been hearing what seems to be the pole position phrase again," So that it won't/can't happen again", closely followed by "So that lessons can be learned":doh: What's your non favourite?;)
Step change, blue sky thinking, f*cktard - the list goes on but these 2 cover a lot of it...

http://www.********bingo.net/cards/********/

http://www.businessbuzzwordbingo.com/

PS Hope you feel better soon. I'm only on day 4 (or 5?), so I feel your pain - there, that's probably another one!

Robb

"We are doing everything we can" - Thats one that normally gets used at various times of the year and really gets my goat.

243ack

'stuff' instead of belongings and 'images' instead of pictures. 'Flavour' instead of calibre/gauge.
The list goes on - but then - I am a grumpy old git!.

The tramp

"Much less" !!!!! Aaarrrggghhhhh. How can you have more of less ????

"If we win the election....." is most definitely a throw away phrase

Pedro

Southern rugby players and coaches, who have taken to starting the answer to any question "Now look...". The English ones are doing it now!

paul o'

you know "A What's it "********whats a fecking whats it !!!! and cor-pratt meanings or not !!! are " we singing from the same song sheet" "you on board" lets see how it flys !!! same boat etc:::banghead:

all have the same meaning , saying " i'am going to shaft you at the next chance i can" and blame YOU when i cock up !!!!

Wingy

Probably the word "sorry" said too often without any in depth meaning really winds me up, seems to me like it's all ok to **** someone up as long as you say sorry.
Wingy