tick repellent

Territory Hunting

Steyer 6.5

bit expensive though. ive got too many clothes for shooting n fishing so the missis says. but does look a good bit of kit.

paul o'

ask her would she look after you if you got a bad bite! then again nah don't lol
i just like them as thay are nice and light for summer and a "bite" more protection :doh:

redlab

bit expensive though. ive got too many clothes for shooting n fishing so the missis says. but does look a good bit of kit.

pick up lymes disease then tell me that its too expensive.... they are great quality and last a long time, for my money worth it every time. I know of too many people who have lymes.

David

.25-06

Ticks don't like Jungle Formula extra strength, but some will always get past any clothing so best to check over and remove them before the have a bite to eat :lol:

We sell a specific tick repellant called Hagopur - we source this directly from Germany where it has undergone extensive testing.

I tested this when up on our ground in S.Ayreshire a few weeks ago and came back with no ticks attached which is un-usual for me - maybe coincedence but seeemed to work well - I'll also be giving it another test this weekend.

Details can be seen at http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=74&product_id=167

We sold out of our first batch so if anyone on here has feedback from field testing recently we would be glad to hear :tiphat:

Thanks

Rob

eggy s

Its funny how people say that clothing that can protect you from a very serious illness is expensive.

Last season I had 7 ticks in the early part of the season, at that point I had enough and got some Rovince. Not only is it very very well made clothing I have not had a tick since.

Bite the bullet and you wont regret it, don't bite the bullet and when you get ill you sure will regret it.

Night Vision Store