• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Tikka 595 picatinny rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

srvet

Anyone have one lying about that they are not using before I ring Third Eye Tactical?? 0 MOA preferred.

bk

I've just got one from Valkyrie rifles that's pretty good if your buying new

jimmy milnes

50 quid plus post from third eye tactical, got one last week off them, ordered it one day arrived the next. Do you know if the screw holes on your action are metric or imperial? Osprey rifles sell the screws but when you fit it be careful as the front screw ''nearest the barrel'' has to be shorter or it won't tighten.
Regards
Jimmy

rover

Anyone have one lying about that they are not using before I ring Third Eye Tactical?? 0 MOA preferred.
HI I have the same rail Third Eye 0 MOA tikka m590/5 no screws bought couple months back great condition £35 posted. pm if you want it.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.