• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Tikka M595 Stainless McMillan and reloading gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk

Thanks but not got a spare stock and would like to let the whole lot go
It would be worth more though if I did split it up

WARDY1

Hi BK

just a couple questions mate.

Has the stock been bedded?
whats the round count
what was a typical group shot with what weight rounds

cheers

steve

bk

It's McMillan inletted and never felt the need to get it bedded.
At a guess 400 rounds ish but not sure. Not abused and borescoped fine and shoots well under an inch with 140gr SGK

sinbad

It's McMillan inletted and never felt the need to get it bedded.
At a guess 400 rounds ish but not sure. Not abused and borescoped fine and shoots well under an inch with 140gr SGK
Anybody in the market for a 7mm, should give this rifle some thought. Ive seen the sub MOA groups it shoots, and it really is a genuine not abused example.
Still cant understand why you would want to sell it though Dan????????????

bk

Yes mate. I've got a plan b and keeping the Tikkas and selling the wife.
Need to catch up at some point matey!

Benji53

I'd of had a bid at this but I think it's a bit expensive for a tikka all the best with the sale

jimmy milnes

I'd of had a bid at this but I think it's a bit expensive for a tikka all the best with the sale
I have never met bk but I'd like to say price up a second hand mcmill stock "if you can find one" then deduct that from the price and if I'm honest I don't think it is over priced
Regards
Jimmy
Ps.... got to be worth it to meet his Mrs in the video at the bottom of his posts !! Lol

Last edited:

sparko

I have never met bk but I'd like to say price up a second hand mcmill stock "if you can find one" then deduct that from the price and if I'm honest I don't think it is over priced
Regards
Jimmy
Ps.... got to be worth it to meet his Mrs in the video at the bottom of his posts !! Lol
Thats his Ukrainian girlfriend ... As for this rifle I keep telling myself I'll have it ... Though I haven't as yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.