• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Tikka M595 stainless synthetic .222

Woodlander

Good condition Tikka 595,stainless sporter profile barrel(21")
Threaded 1/2" UNF
£450 inc rfd-rfd.
ASE SL5 mod available separately as well as brass,bullets(50gr BKs),new set RCBS dies and other .222 stuff.

activeviii

Good condition Tikka 595,stainless sporter profile barrel(21")
Threaded 1/2" UNF
£450 inc rfd-rfd.
ASE SL5 mod available separately as well as brass,bullets(50gr BKs),new set RCBS dies and other .222 stuff.
Comp die turned up nice and safely thanks you kindly.

What's the round count on the barrel.

Thanks

Phil

Woodlander

Glad to hear the die turned up safely,Phil.
TBH,I've no idea of round count,I bought it to rebarrel as .204,but took another route. It was a guaranteed shooter,when I bought it and is with the rifle builder now,I will get him to give it a good look over it and bore scope
it,when he gets a chance. Thanks
Paul

Rake Aboot

My old rifle and regardless off what the count is, it shoots fantastically. A proper single hole group rifle. I only sold it as I wanted something lighter for my hill stalking.

Hope it got used whilst in Shetland.

Woodlander

Hi Rake Aboot. I stupidly sold the one I bought from you,with 20.5gr n130, it really was the most accurate rifle I've owned. This one,I bought for a rebarrel,but was assured it is a good accurate rifle.
Last chance,before I px it for my rebarrel. Thanks.