• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Tikka m595 stock

Im pretty sure dave at bowtec in birtley has a black synthetic, there also 2 nice laminated ones on facebook but there £250

bobjs

hi berg
not perfect by any means but a clean stock with no major marks etc,

i am looking at £100 posted snail mail, if you are interested please let me know,

bob

berg

Im pretty sure dave at bowtec in birtley has a black synthetic, there also 2 nice laminated ones on facebook but there £250
Thanks for the replys I got a nice laminated one but in weighs some and for Scotland it's hurting her shoulder so I am hoping that this should shed a bit of weight

bobjs

Thanks for the replys I got a nice laminated one but in weighs some and for Scotland it's hurting her shoulder so I am hoping that this should shed a bit of weight
well we could do a swap?

drop me some photos if you fancy a swap.

bob.

berg

Not really wanting to get rid of the other stock as it fine for me I just want lighten it up for the wife

Marcin

Hi Berg do you still have that laminate stock as i would be interested in buying?

Tikka stock wanted M658/690/695 wood or laminate if any one else can help.

Last edited: