For Sale: Tikka M690 Semi Custom 7x64

Stover Rover

Here we go again, as a serial churner of my battery of rifles I have decided to sell the Beast. According to Quickload a modest 54.5 gns of Reloder 26 propelling a 180 gn ELDM will still be doing 1100 fps at a mile. if you use Hornady's optimistic BC's that figure jumps to 1200 fps. Has shot 1 hole 5 shot group at 100m with 54 gns Reloder 26 and 180 ELDM.
Tikka M690 action, less than 200 rounds fired from new very heavy Lothar Walther match barrel 700mm long, picatinny rail, pillar bedded and fore end threaded to take custom built F- Class style wide bipod. Walnut stock with wide fore end as in the Tikka Master Continental style. 5 round magazine.
Comes with 100 once fired Lapua brass, 30 odd Norma brass, some Sierra 160 TMK's and 180 Hornady ELDM's, the F-class bipod, RCBS competition FL and neck dies and bullet seater.

Photos by email will be available later on this evening

Price £800
Plus RFD transfer and shipping at cost.

Last edited:

scrumbag

Here we go again, as a serial churner of my battery of rifles I have decided to sell the Beast. According to Quickload a modest 54.5 gns of Reloder 26 propelling a 180 gn ELDM will still be doing 1100 fps at a mile. if you use Hornady's optimistic BC's that figure jumps to 1200 fps.
Tikka M690 action, less than 200 rounds fired from new very heavy Lothar Walther match barrel 700mm long, picatinny rail, pillar bedded and fore end threaded to take custom built F- Class style wide bipod. Walnut stock with wide fore end as in the Tikka Master Continental style. 3 round magazine.
Comes with 100 once fired Lapua brass, 30 odd Norma brass, some Sierra 160 TMK's and 180 Hornady ELDM's, the F-class bipod, Redding competition dies and bullet seater.

Photos by email will be available later on this evening

Price £895 plus RFD transfer and shipping at cost.
Sounds like a great LR build to me (I have something similar).

I'd be interested in the 180gr ELDms and the the 160gr TMKs if you are splitting.

Scrummy

norfolk shooter

Sounds like a great LR build to me (I have something similar).

I'd be interested in the 180gr ELDms and the the 160gr TMKs if you are splitting.

Scrummy
Why did I think you would reply to a 7x64 thread?? Thats right because its the best cal out there. Have a bump on me mate I have a similar set up and love the thing