For Sale: Tikka standard synthetic stocks

204rips

I have 2 tikka synthetic stocks for sale, both have came off t1x’s and will also fit the T3x, 1 has had the olive green inserts fitted (palm swell and beaver forend) plus T3x buttpad for length of pull and has seen 4 outings with no serious marks showing.
the second is brand new and unused, I have a black wider forend here to go along with it, has standard t1x buttpad (very thin! Short LOP) so really would require a t3 buttpad. £75 each collected or postage covered by buyer.

Attachments

• F642DD99-D6FD-46DB-AB31-00A9D2464DC0.jpeg
    F642DD99-D6FD-46DB-AB31-00A9D2464DC0.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 132

JJ 007

I have 2 tikka synthetic stocks for sale, both have came off t1x’s and will also fit the T3x, 1 has had the olive green inserts fitted (palm swell and beaver forend) plus T3x buttpad for length of pull and has seen 4 outings with no serious marks showing.
the second is brand new and unused, I have a black wider forend here to go along with it, has standard t1x buttpad (very thin! Short LOP) so really would require a t3 buttpad. £75 each collected or postage covered by buyer.
Looking for one that will fit a 243

204rips

The one with the green inserts has already gone sorry mate, just the new standard black one left now but I may have the wider beaver tail style forend for it also.