tikka t 3 lite stock

bobjs

will a t3 lite stalk be able to be worked to fit a 590 action.

i have a cracking 590 in 243 in a r/h delux stock but i find it a pain when i try to shoot with my left hand as the cheek area and comb is raised for the r/handed shooter leaving a sharp edge on the top of the stock. and thats a pain when trying to shoot left handed.

now i was thinking of getting a t3 light stock and seeing if i xcan get it to fit. ??

any help advice would be wondefull.

thank you

bob.

jay 22

Bob just look out for a m590 or m595 plastic stock. The t3 stock would take to much bother. For a start its a long action.

bobjs

Hi Jay

thank you for that but they are like hens teath mate, and im doing as much shooting as i dare before the knife meets my neck on my spinal op.

bob.

jay 22

bob i will ask mike if he will part with his spare one. as he to has a deluxe walnut stock on his m590 which he keeps for best.
they sell for around £85 to £90 on ebay

but at least you wont have the bother of having to make it fit. only other thing is a mcmillan ! but there big bucks

bobjs

bob i will ask mike if he will part with his spare one. as he to has a deluxe walnut stock on his m590 which he keeps for best.
they sell for around £85 to £90 on ebay

but at least you wont have the bother of having to make it fit. only other thing is a mcmillan ! but there big bucks
hi Jay

I have a delux on my rifle and i want a replacement as its a pain when shooting left handed, i will keep the delux stock as its in nice condition (not perfect) and it will always be sat in the gun room.

bob.

bobjs

Robertson stocks are very good..cheaper than mcmillan.
Hi Mick

hope your well mate.

will look at one but things are getting tight with the operation not happening for a while and being out of work does not help.

bob.

bobjs

Robertson stocks are very good..cheaper than mcmillan.
the price of the tactical t3 stock is £15 less than i paid for the rifle Micky :doh: if i could afford this sort of cash buddy i would be happy to get one.

:(

bob.

mickyfinn

the price of the tactical t3 stock is £15 less than i paid for the rifle Micky :doh: if i could afford this sort of cash buddy i would be happy to get one.

:(

bob.
Bob NOT the tactical stock but the standard one which is about 400 quid..even i wouldnt pay the price for the tactical one...lol
I have one on my tikka had it a few yrs now and very happy with it.

bobjs

Bob NOT the tactical stock but the standard one which is about 400 quid..even i wouldnt pay the price for the tactical one...lol
I have one on my tikka had it a few yrs now and very happy with it.
thank you Micky

but out of work awaiting a spinal op so things now getting a bit tight,

i am even leaving the new 308 on the shelf as its getting tight with cash, one can't sem to be spending it on ones self can we,

bob.

bobjs

good luck with yhe op and hope you get work soon
hi big man

hope your all right up there, i'm still on a weeks notice for the op but i'm not sure it will happen this side of the new year, so i will have issues finding a new flipin job if thats the case.

bob.