• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: tikka t3 lite lefthand stock

sambo

Hi I have a tikka t3 lite synthetic stock for sale in lefthanded and possibly a second as well

sam

Sinistral

still got it would it fit a 595?
I can see where you're coming from. The M595 Lefthand was only offered in wood & blue. I'm not a fan of synthetics so haven't felt cheated.

IMO (humbleness ignored) the M595 is streets ahead of the T3, but aftermarket fixes are limited. If you want plastic, the good news is that the span between the action 'through-bolts' on both models is the same to the millimetre. I've checked this out against mine on several righthand T3's.

It's not a direct fit due to the different bedding system & the magazine fitment/release setup. I think it would be easier to bodge an M595/T3 hybrid working in 'walnut' rather than try to fit a synthetic T3 stock to yours.