• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Tikka T3 Varmint 243 (barrel shot out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryn

I have for sale my Tikka T3 243 varmint, the barrel has been shot out so it is for spares for repairs so to speak. It does not include the scope, bipod or sling but will include a 3 shot mag and the cheek piece.
This has been my go to rifle for 5 years from new and if you are expecting some pristine cabinet queen then please move on. It has plenty of knocks and scratches although the crown is in good condition.
The cheek piece is one that I made getting the instructions off here and if I say so myself is a pretty professional job.
I had the barrel scoped this morning by Northallerton Shooting and they confirmed what I already new. It started spraying 58g varmint rounds and is now starting to spray heavier 90g soft points so it has to go.
It you want it posting then its RFD at your cost.
It is what it is £250 ono
brynView attachment 77324View attachment 77323View attachment 77322View attachment 77325

Status
Not open for further replies.