Tikka T3x Ctr. 308

Jeffo

Finally got the Tikka ctr.308 was hoping for a 24 inch barrel but went for the 20 inch so far very impressed,

Jeffo

Also had the wildcat evo and very impressed with that as well, now got to work up some loads for it like to thank you all for you help

TundB

Hi Jeffo, enjoy your rifle. It's a cracking rifle. Is there any chance to weight it? I really wonder how much it weigths with 20" barrel lenght. I really like it however the weight is the only concern i have. By the way where did you buy it from? Thanks.

Southern

Tikka has a $75.00 rebate and a $100.00 off sale going on the T3X CTR in the USA. So that is $898.00 - 75.00 = 824.00. Check on it over there in the UK.

scotch_egg

Finally got the Tikka ctr.308 was hoping for a 24 inch barrel but went for the 20 inch so far very impressed,
You won’t miss that 4” of barrel unless you are shooting targets beyond 600 yards in howling wind. However the rifle will handle far better with a silencer on the end.

Jeffo

They ordered it in for me had it in 4 days
Braces Shooting & Country Supplies, 427 Wells Rd, Bristol BS4 2QW

We have a new Tikka CTR .308, 20 inch in stock. Give the shop a ring if anyone interested.

I personally run one that was recently restocked in a McMillan Game Warden ADJ, keeping the original bottom metal and Tikka CTR mags. All done by Dave Wylde at Valkyrie Rifles.

Shoots 168gr ELD-M exceptionally well, Federal 150gr Nosler BT and the new Sako Gamechanger 165gr TGK within sub-MOA. Even a homeload of 110gr VMAX works great for Fox.

Attachments