• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Tikka T3X Stainless Lite, brand new, .204 Ruger

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris101

Selling a T3X in .204 Ruger, had it two days and fired 2 shots, just too noisy (or as noisy as my larger calibres), though it'd be more like a 17 Hornet.

Mint & now boxed, still covered in its 1MOA stickers. Chrono'd at a whopping 3850ft/sec with factory ammo from the 20" barrel, threaded M14x1.

Picatinny rail and bipod not included.

side.jpg

shroud.jpg

sticker.jpg

muzzle.jpg
20161214_172600.jpg
£880 o.v.n.o

Last edited:

srvet

Did you have a mod on it? If so which one? I run a 17 Rem that is not too dissimilar that is a noisy thing without a moderator but really quite quiet with a 20 cal can on it

Ah8217bris

Thats the problem......i used to use one of these and noise was a huge issue. Try a 20 cal moderator like a wildcat evolution. Almost as quiet as my hmr......

Status
Not open for further replies.