Tikka v the rest of the world

joelewis1971

Ok guys how about this

To follow on from what has been a popular thred on the introductions part of the site

How about this ?

Team Tikka V Team Blaser

Or Team Tikka V The rest of the world

At the march and shoot to sort this whole tikka envy thing out once and for all....lol

Maybe shooting times can then confirm to the rest of the world Tikka's Place in the history books.... lol

Joe

ps. T3 all the way

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
I was offered a Blaser when I started to look around for a GOOD rifle, as I said to the Salesman, I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I bought a Tikka, then another and to this day I have never worn a Blaser.

Posh Git, couldn't even pronounce it without the marbles in his mouth causing La De Da, Blaser for Stalking....Wouldn't wear +4's Me....

TJ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offroad Gary

Account Suspended
tartinjock said:
I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I
i thought you would be wearing the full outfit, red checked skirt and no panties, "commando style" :???:

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
bucksden said:
tartinjock said:
I wouldn't be seen dead in a Blaser whilst out Stalking, never mind at an Event, I would either have my DeerHunter kit on or wear a Suit to an event!!

I
i thought you would be wearing the full outfit, red checked skirt and no panties, "commando style" :???:
Not while Stalking.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jagare

Nothing wrong with +4's . Mine are more +3's . Nothing better than a bit of chaffing tweed. The blaser do's not fit any more. Some thing to do with a damp wardrobe me thinks.
If i was coming to the march and shoot i would not even stand next to some body with a Tikka incase it contaminated my new Mauser :lol:

swampy

Account Suspended
tika

Do you guys know that some bits of a tika are made of plastic!!!!! my remmy is made of metal, so is my ruger my cz .22 has a metal magazine. my parker hale is made of cast iron (it feels like it).

can i be in team redneck?

joelewis1971

hey swampy

Don't knock the tikkawear my mum has still got some tupper wear that was bought in the 70's/80 and it still looks like the day it was made and still works just the same....LOL

As for metal parts mate, i here scrap is high at the moment so I would trade in that rem well it is still worth something.... lol

Come over to the dark side you know it makes sense

Joe

Beowulf

Mausers can't be that good, the German Army had then for both World Wars and we all know who won that!

I feel sorry for team Blazer having to carry those great big artillery pieces around the March and Shoot course. At least with the T3 Lite you can attach a piece of string to it and fly it like a kite. :lol:

legaleagle69

Dunno about that mate my T3 is not so lite now with T8 and scope on it, anyway what sort of wuss eats a tikka after a gallon of beer it should be a vindloo :p

Trapper

One point of aim ! one shot !beast down Doesn't matter if it is a Ferrari or a Maserati! so long as it does the job. 8) Perhaps at the next gathering there should be a fashion parade of, Show you my gun !this is for fighting this is for fun. :lol:
But the result is the same (Larder)!!! :) some of us are poor you know! :cry:
Trapper

swampy

Account Suspended
plastic

My little boy has a cap gun, even that has a metal magazine. them t3's are crap.

only joshing, trappers was more acurate than my remmy, even with me shooting it

john.d.m

Blinky great idea, team Tikka versus team Blaser....................Then when both teams realise how bad the pastic pigs are, they can all join the Team Heym and get a proper rifle. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muddy

TIKKA CLUB

by reading the threads on here for quite a while now the numbers 75 85 keep coming up usualy with SAKO in front is there not a sako team or are all the owners of such guns old farts like me NO OFFENSE come on you lot dont let us get out done on this one my son will be using one at the march and shoot . We could have a REMMY team a BRNO team a HOWA team the list is endless just a thought .

Beowulf

Team Carl Gustaf! That's just Mr Stag and me. :eek: Blimey what time did you say the range shuts? Poor old stag will have to carry me in his Roe sack! :lol: