tiresome

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

Is it just me or have the postings on here become completely tiresome, wet, boring and crap!

Mack,

there is only one way to sort that out. Think up something to stir the grey matter in people. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any postings in particular?

BDS on shotguns for deer!
DCS on how its going to cost you another £300 to shoot in Scotland
A-max for deer
Shooting at long range..

which ones do you find boring! or is it that you feel that you cannot contribute!...

regards
griff

Sorry to hear you are not finding the site interesting.

Lets face it where else could you find so much information at your fingertips, or free stalking, or good friends, a free competition, not to mention the fact that we now have our own ground for people to stalk which will come on line next year.

Less than 100 Malcom? :eek: , more like less than 90 :lol: , cos you, me and Jayb have been kicked off but they haven`t altered the member numbers. :eek: :confused: :lol:

You are right though, this is the number 1 site for information, knowledge, and also stalking opportunities, like i keep saying. "YOU WILL ONLY GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT". ;)

wadas

Oh I am sure this will stir up emotions. Lets hope that this time some of their membership tell the TRUTH for once ehh Wada's ;)

Some of them must have worked for Jackanory some years back :lol:

Its a good job that Tumbleweed site dosen`t rely on subs to survive cos they would be bancrupt by now :lol: , and it wouldn`t be a first would it? ;) :eek: :lol:

wadas

Gents
I am a member of S/D and I am also a member of C/F here for deer, and C/F for other matters. As also other members on this site, I post with my own name on both and feel no need to change my identity!. I hope that my posts are honest, though sometimes naive! sometimes stupid !, but above all credible. Foremost this site provides me with all the information I require on deer matters. Lets just hope we can get out of the mud slinging and continue to move forward.
Regards Trapper

Trapper,
I don`t think the likes of you have anything to fear and nobody is naming any particular person. But let us be honest the Tumbleweed site is the worst site for bitching and we are always getting accused of it. :confused:

Only last week before i was kicked off they were slating this site for nothing, go and have a look, that`s if it hasn`t been wiped already. :rolleyes:

wadas

wadashot said:
Trapper,
I don`t think the likes of you have anything to fear and nobody is naming any particular person. But let us be honest the Tumbleweed site is the worst site for bitching :confused:

Only last week before i was kicked off they were slating this site for nothing, go and have a look, that`s if it hasn`t been wiped already. :rolleyes:

wadas

so if the likes of trapper don't hav anything to fear or you think the likes of don't,
what should he hav to fear anyway and why :confused:
as a very active member of this site and a mod and very active member on CFUK, as i am as active on other forums, i can only presume that this verbal attack is on all of CFUK members, as you state no body is naming any particular person
certainly puts into prospective what my so called mates think of me and my posts
cheers for that

I am with Trapper and Stone , am a member of both sites and have made contacts and friends on both sites but when reading post slagging of sites and members ( but not naming who ) by so called mature people i get a feeling of dispair.
If it is personal then keep it personal but keep it off what are good sites designed for sharing of information and knowledge and introducing like-minded people.

Tony

I agree with Stone, Trapper and Tony, I'm also a member of both sites and think this needs to stop "NOW"
We can get enough dissention and crap from the "antis"! We need to stick together!
Nuff said "Knock it Off Now"
old man

Copied from CFUK at their request and I for one look forward to good relations between the two sites and members thereof:-

by Beowulf on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Can I please have the attention of all CFUK/SD members,

I have spoken this very morning to Sikamalc Admin/owner of the Stalking Directory. We had a lengthy talk about the continued problems between the two sites and we have come to the joint conclusion that ALL negative and derogatory remarks made by members of both sites need to stop. This includes pms, posts, phones calls and emails. We are achieving nothing with this protracted war of words and it needs to stop. Please respect this ceasefire and refrain from making any remarks that will spark off yet more arguing.

We are better than this gentlemen, let us agree to dis-agree and move on for the good of all concerned.

May I thank you all for your continued support and help in bringing this matter to an end.

May I also ask a SD member to cut and paste this post and send it to Sikamalc on the SD so that he is aware that we are doing all we can to bring this problem to a speedy conclusion.

Kindest Regards Steve.F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back