Too hot to be a binman...

I wasn't banging on about it at all , I was just explaining the way it works for folks that don't know . You're seeming rather disgruntled about your workload though . You should step aside and let a binman do it for you , he'd have it done before you were out of bed , and he wouldn't whine like a bitch about it 😅😅😅.

Yeah and completely block a pavement on a blind bend of a busy road. Makes sense I suppose.
If you can’t put your bins on the pavement and the bin men won’t take the bin off your drive, you must never get your bins emptied ??

Well our Bin Men have just collected our garden waste……as the bin went onto the wagon it emptied the top half then it commenced to try and bend the bin in half leaving the bottom half of its contents in situ…..fun and games started then…..the driver got out flung the bin on it’s side started stamping on the bent bits then put it back on the wagon to complete the emptying, returning our almost folded in half bin to the end of our drive, what good is an almost bent in half blood bin to me !

Was it the heat of the day that didn’t help…..or was it my fault for getting out the step ladders and compressing the bins contents so that l could fill it to it’s maximum ? after all they do charge an annual fee for emptying it, can’t see the point of leaving it only half full, can you……but it was heavy when l put it out last night…..then l put some more in this morning……l suppose that was the last straw that bent my bin…..I’ll ring them up tomorrow and get a new one.
try adding some bricks to the mix nextime there a sod to trample down so don't waste your time on that bit , cover with grass and rose cuttings Then replace it outside the house down the road where you got it from. 👍

I wasn't banging on about it at all , I was just explaining the way it works for folks that don't know . You're seeming rather disgruntled about your workload though . You should step aside and let a binman do it for you , he'd have it done before you were out of bed , and he wouldn't whine like a bitch about it 😅😅😅.
Ermmm - yeah, you were definitely banging on (in support of).
Disgruntled? Never, I've run my landscape construction company for 12 years - come rain or shine, you'll never hear me or the lads wine like a bitch because its too hot or cold.... its an outside environment job after all. As for them 'doing it before I'm even out of bed' did you feel like a proper bell end after typing that or simply assume im a lazy b st ard? One of those os correct - tip; not the later, we have an autistic 6 year old thats up at 5am EVERY DAY.... that feeling your experiencing will pass 😂

Ermmm - yeah, you were definitely banging on (in support of).
Disgruntled? Never, I've run my landscape construction company for 12 years - come rain or shine, you'll never hear me or the lads wine like a bitch because its too hot or cold.... its an outside environment job after all. As for them 'doing it before I'm even out of bed' did you feel like a proper bell end after typing that or simply assume im a lazy b st ard? One of those os correct - tip; not the later, we have an autistic 6 year old thats up at 5am EVERY DAY.... that feeling your experiencing will pass 😂
So you get a lie in until 5am every day , yet you're still whining like a bitch ? , just no pleasing some folks.
I most definitely wasn't banging on , I was explaining the way that things work , if you're too angry at life in general , or just because you have to pay council tax , then that's your issue to deal with , not mine sonny .
I'm assuming that by telling me about your autistic 6 year old , that you were trying to embarrass me , and make me feel bad ?, well , while I feel sympathy for anyone with an autistic child , you didn't embarrass me or make me feel bad , however, I did cringe for you , as you used your child's autism as some sort of weapon , oh yes , that made me cringe sonny .
I'm out now , as getting into a childish squabble was not my intention.

So you get a lie in until 5am every day , yet you're still whining like a bitch ? , just no pleasing some folks.
I most definitely wasn't banging on , I was explaining the way that things work , if you're too angry at life in general , or just because you have to pay council tax , then that's your issue to deal with , not mine sonny .
I'm assuming that by telling me about your autistic 6 year old , that you were trying to embarrass me , and make me feel bad ?, well , while I feel sympathy for anyone with an autistic child , you didn't embarrass me or make me feel bad , however, I did cringe for you , as you used your child's autism as some sort of weapon , oh yes , that made me cringe sonny .
I'm out now , as getting into a childish squabble was not my intention.
Wtf....was your carer late with your meds? 😂 your off ya tits you are lol

It is very hot weather to be a bin man!
I think I’ll save some money though and just spray them with the garden hose as they jog past.

Back