Top Gear

legaleagle69

No not Mr B's hat El Clarkson and crew are on as I type, kool programme Jezza is often seen gardening with his Browning so he is ok as far as I am concerned :lol:
My question is this are all shooters natural petrolheads?
It does seem that all of us who liked bang sticks love other noisey smelly things 8)

tika.308

cracking viewing leagle,i think little hamster shoots aswell,he should have visited a phesant shoot in are village last season.

Bandit Country

Sorry to be so unstereotypical Legal but I have bugger all interest in motors, other than get in, turn the key and it goes brrm, brrm and takes me where I want/need to go. Otherwise they are simply another source of stress in my life - and expense.

That Bentley he had on this evening? Quarter of a million quid? Think how much stalking a quarter of a million could get you - need I say more? As someone posted to me the other day "You need to get your priorities in order!" :lol:

Trapper

Gotta agree with bandit. turn key get you to A and B don't need a faxxy magnet to get those beasts in , Don't know why we call em beasts I love em all xxx.!.And before anyone comes up with the Rolf Harris ditty !!! I'm ahead OK!.
Trapper

charadam

If its got wheels or tits, its going to give you grief.

I'm with Bandit. I want a reliable travelling box that will get me to where I need to be in time, without too much strain or pain.

Clarkson is an example to us all - he is a Beeb employee, but celebrates cars, speed, excitement, the odd gun - how does he get away with it in modern Britain?

It can't just be viewing figures!

wadashot

Account Suspended
I watch top gear avidly, I can`t not watch it, as those guys are getting paid loads of money to just **** about and have fun, god how green with envy am i? I personnally can`t think of a better programme to spend my lisence fee on :eek:.

You can`t really argue with television like that when they are pulling in 8 million viewers can you, whether you like cars or not.

I think the fact they are test driving £250,000 cars is irrelevant as the majority of people who watch the programme will never be able to afford them anyaway. I think People watch it for the laughs they have, and the tricks and stunts they get up to. I like Jeremy Clarkeson a lot, because he is so controversial and says what he wants without pandering to the left wing lentl eating sandle wearing basket weaving BBC exectutive, plus he`s a yorkshireman like me ;)

He writes for the Sun in a column and was responsible for giving out the league against cruel sports address, which i might add was free post . The upshot of this was 1000`s of letters arrived a their office with nothing in them but scrap paper, with them having to foot the postage bill. Needless to say, the post office didn`t bill them for the post :eek:
can you imagine the post office writing off something like that for us, i think not. :confused:

As for being a petrol head myself, well i have had my share of sporty cars and have just sold my motocross bike, regretably, :( and would have a nice car if ever i was lucky enough to get 6 numbers up :rolleyes:
Oh and a large chunk of land where i could invite members of the site to stalk deer ;)

wadas

Wingers243

Don't want to start off the whole Tikka / Blaser thing again but I think you'll find it was a beretta.

Beretta ~ undisputed masters of shotgun making!

Jagare

Beretta. Would not have one in the house. Shooting men with any class use a Merkel :). Mind you that new Beretta SV10 Perennia looks like a nice bit of kit

wadashot

Account Suspended
I won the Quex clay shoot with my tusty Beretta 686, ;) beautiful, it`s never let me down once after nearly 10 years of ownership.

wadas

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I thought it would not be too long before that came up ;) Mr B said it was pure luck, I think the best of us was Leagleeagles other half, takes a crack shot to shoot a Woodpidgeon out of a tree whilst shooting at clays :lol: Now thats real shooting :lol:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Yep TJ, bloody thing fell out of the tree about 35yds away, dead as a door nail. It was on the springing Teal stand (I think) anyway I belive the lady is now hooked on shooting so poor old Legal has got to fork out for a new Shotie :lol: :lol:

Richard it was the thought of that nice free cup o tea back at the lodge that made him shoot straighter than the rest of us. Either that or it was all the practice of night shooting for the Forestry Commission :rolleyes:

wadashot

Account Suspended
Aye, lucky coat stone, ;) the thought of a pot of tea Malcom, and the company of great friends ;)

That pigeon what Fran shot out the tree :eek: , bloody brilliant :lol: ,BANG,BANG and down it came ;)

wadas

legaleagle69

AWE MALC ..was just going to say Frans weapon of choice was the silver pigeon for the grey pigeon, think that was it she miss heard when you said shoot the clay pigeon :lol: