Topical observation

reloader54

looks like a practice run for something far more lethal.

how can someone like this be given a licence to operate a motor vehicle?

VSS

There are plenty of stupid drivers of every race and religion. Don't jump on the bandwagon please guys.
Really can't see the point in discussing stuff like this on a forum about deerstalking.

Minto

Bad driving skills. The burka may of interfered with her vision but would of had no affect on what her feet and hands were doing.

BryanDC

There are plenty of stupid drivers of every race and religion. Don't jump on the bandwagon please guys.
Really can't see the point in discussing stuff like this on a forum about deerstalking.

To me this seems perfectly posted in the jokes and funnies section. It makes no difference to me what ethnic background this woman has, it is simply a video of an idiot that surely cannot have a driving licence. There are many more idiots from all over the world that cannot park a car and there are lots of them on you tube. It's still funny and at the same time terrifying that someone can drive a car like that.

Alantoo

To me this seems perfectly posted in the jokes and funnies section. It makes no difference to me what ethnic background this woman has, it is simply a video of an idiot that surely cannot have a driving licence. There are many more idiots from all over the world that cannot park a car and there are lots of them on you tube. It's still funny and at the same time terrifying that someone can drive a car like that.

Every stationary car in the video is illegally parked part way onto the pavement...

Alan

rodp

The fact remains however that she could quite happily walk away and then claim the car was stolen. How on earth could she be identified? And as was said earlier, how do the law know it was her that took a driving test?
I don't care what religion she is, or whether she's pink, green blue or black, anything that hides your true identity should be banned.