Trail Cams back in Aldi

NickJ

I bought a couple of these about three years back and they have never let me down, I see they are now back in stock (or in our local store, Garstang at least.),

Are they invisible IR when they flash at night or is it a more visible flash.
I had a "Little Acorn" with "dark flash".
However it still got nicked!

£69.99 up here with us too. Impressive - memory card, batteries, everything is in the box to get you started, and pretty good reviews in the geek mags too.

Just got one of these a week ago. Have already got 3 videos, nice ones if I may say so myself :D
Should I post them on here?

On our "video" section there are two posts of videos made using these Aldi Trailcams. Do they also work in gardens...as in to see if neighbours' kids are climbing over to retrieve footballs, the gardener is doing his job, or just folks are trespassing?

On our "video" section there are two posts of videos made using these Aldi Trailcams. Do they also work in gardens...as in to see if neighbours' kids are climbing over to retrieve footballs, the gardener is doing his job, or just folks are trespassing?
How about this!!.facebook_1469823317786.jpg

Just bought two of these. Has anyone got any tips for the settings or should I just leave as default? Also how long do the batteries last if its just taking stills?

Ta

Just bought two of these. Has anyone got any tips for the settings or should I just leave as default? Also how long do the batteries last if its just taking stills?

Ta
Did you get them from a store as I am after a couple, heard Good things about them

Back