Trigger adjustment CZ550 in 375 h&h

Paul at Fechan

How the buggery do you increase the weight of the trigger. Where are the adjustment bits!!! It's as if the thing has nothing to change appart from maybe a spring!! HELP :oops:

If the trigger is still similar to the ZKK series take the bolt out and look into the bolt raceway in the action just behind the rear bridge there is a screw head there which adjusts the weight if I recall correctly.

thanks, found what you meant and moved it both ways but no change and it was very a free moving screw but didn't move position strangely. I'll have to get it checked, something doesn't seem right like it's theads are stripped or something. The trigger is just a bit light.

.308 and 12g semi auto with reflex dot sight as my back ups. No pressure mate.... 243!

ps
next saturday is a possible up north

Phone Edgar Bros they should ........................ note I said should be able to help as they were or are the importers.

Ahhh from memory that does not look the same as the ZKK trigger. I don't recall all those screws. But it's many more than a decade since I saw the trigger mech like that.

Well done Uncle Buck.

OK this is the complete sett trigger mech I removed from my ZKK 601:-

PC010094.jpg

PC010093.jpg

Now looking at it I suddenly remembered something I had read or heard that the sett weight and travel can be adjusted in the trigger blade itself. That screw in the side of the blade is an adjusting screw. Screw it all the way in and it seems to remove the sett option making the central grooved blade solid and unmovable in the main blade. Hope that may be of some help but I fear that the CZ 550's trigger may be different.

OK this is the complete sett trigger mech I removed from my ZKK 601:-

PC010094.jpg

PC010093.jpg

Now looking at it I suddenly remembered something I had read or heard that the sett weight and travel can be adjusted in the trigger blade itself. That screw in the side of the blade is an adjusting screw. Screw it all the way in and it seems to remove the sett option making the central grooved blade solid and unmovable in the main blade. Hope that may be of some help but I fear that the CZ 550's trigger may be different.

Back