Trophy ban !! Very important , if we allow this to happen they will then target uk hunting , please sign , and share with friends, action needed !!

woodmaster

So when would this ban take effect? I have some items I would like back from Africa. Don't want to pay and be unable to take delivery.

gr1ffer

So when would this ban take effect? I have some items I would like back from Africa. Don't want to pay and be unable to take delivery.
Hope you’ve not got a warthog on there. One of the proposals is for all ivory bearing animals

norfolk shooter

I wonder what would happen if we all went on an anti vegetarian/vegan march and started an NGO to campaign against them due to farmers and other rural economy being effected. Its another classic example of people living in cities or more developed country's telling others what to do. I F!"£$ING sick of it. The twaaats managed to get the shooting show in Liverpool cancelled ffs

Steve curry

His wife.he is running the country not her. That's all we need a hen pecked pussy whipped prime minister. Losing faith in him already

Steve curry

She has his little blond nuts in a bag round her neck.keeps giving em a little squeeze when he starts thinking for himself. Come on boris helps us out.i helped put you where you are now lad

riddick

She has his little blond nuts in a bag round her neck.keeps giving em a little squeeze when he starts thinking for himself. Come on boris helps us out.i helped put you where you are now lad
"she is not what she seems,, groomed and primed, then sent by a manipulator, full of treachery and deceit. the truth will out but it maybe too late by then". and remember folks,, you heard it here first. :-|

Where does this end? Cow skins no longer used for leather nor their horns for buttons et al. This is animal husbandry + waste not want not. Trophies are still used for their meat. Deer are most certainly in DEFRA's "impartial" sights. Wouldn't it be so much easier from a Govt standpoint to hand over large contracts to the likes of the RSPB to manage swathes of the countryside instead of private individuals (in every third way that doesn't involve hunting). Remove the deer and plant trees for birds and 're-wilding' by the green Taliban. Job done. It's the curtailment of the use of privately owned property that is really the ultimate consequence of this. This is no time for our fragmented industry to bury its collective head in the sand selecting their game as exempt from this consultation. Animal racism will only expedite the UK's hunting and shooting demise in our lifetimes.