Trophy Bonded Bear Claw

S&L7x57

I have obtained 100 x 140grn Federal Premium Trophy Bonded Bear Claw at a seriously low price and they group well in my 270W R700LH. Could anyone with experience of them tell me if they have a use with UK deer? I was thinking to use them on red hinds this November in Cumbria. I was just worried that their much vaunted controlled expansion could be a problem rather than a advantage.

Southern

The 160 gr TBBC in the .280 Remington and 7x64 is terrific on big game. Same for a hot load of the 180 gr from the 30-06.

Especially good on big game at closer range. It opens to 2x diameter or more, while retaining near 100% weight.

Try it, and report back on results, MV, range.

josh3105

I have obtained 100 x 140grn Federal Premium Trophy Bonded Bear Claw at a seriously low price and they group well in my 270W R700LH. Could anyone with experience of them tell me if they have a use with UK deer? I was thinking to use them on red hinds this November in Cumbria. I was just worried that their much vaunted controlled expansion could be a problem rather than a advantage.
I know someone that use bear claw rounds in africa on several impala, warthog kudu etc and was very complimentary to performance. No personal experience, sorry