Trousers with abit of stretch?

Smelly Yeti

Not really the thing to confess on the forum but I tend to wear a pair of thermal mountaineering ‘tights’ under my waders. Warm, tuck into your socks so don’t ride up your legs, ultra stretchy and not going to soak up water if your waders ‘weep’ a bit like mine - just can’t wear em in public without getting arrested!:D

HDShark

Not really the thing to confess on the forum but I tend to wear a pair of thermal mountaineering ‘tights’ under my waders. Warm, tuck into your socks so don’t ride up your legs, ultra stretchy and not going to soak up water if your waders ‘weep’ a bit like mine - just can’t wear em in public without getting arrested!:D

I wear 'tights' under a pair of shorts to stalk in the summer. They're tick proof so I feel like that makes it ok. Get some looks at the petrol station, and better hope the other syndicate members don't catch you on trail cam though!

RyE

I've got a pair of Fjallraven lapland trousers (and jacket too) and can't rate them highly enough. Well thought out and very comfortable, whilst not waterproof a double coating of wax on the tough fabric around the ankles/calfs has proven plenty to keep out water. Nice long vents along the leg to keep you cool and give ticks a point of entry should you be going through ferns. A bit pricey but well worth the money in my opinion.