Tuesday tunes and I am in love,what a singer.

FrenchieBoy

I can understand you being in love with the singer John, she's quite a stunner, but let me ask you a question:
"Do you think she would love you back?:lol:

John Gryphon

I can understand you being in love with the singer John, she's quite a stunner, but let me ask you a question:
"Do you think she would love you back?:lol:

After all the fantastic hunting in Australia I could give her...of course! That and a lot of Pork Sword Aussie style lol.

Timmy old Sue is ok as she has millions!

Swedish

This lady has an awesome catalogue of work, perhaps most notably as one half of the Civil Wars. Her solo stuff is fantastic too.

Woodsmoke

Quick word of warning guys?

If anyone receives an email purporting to contain naked pictures of Susan Boyle, DO NOT open it!!!

It contains naked pictures of Susan Boyle :eek:

Alantoo

Okay, but no Banana for Nicole...just doesn't phrase the high notes right....Sorry, has to be Julie Covington for me...I fell for her in Rock Follies and I get goose bumps every time I hear her version of Don't cry for me Argentina.

Alan

John Gryphon

Okay, but no Banana for Nicole...just doesn't phrase the high notes right....Sorry, has to be Julie Covington for me...I fell for her in Rock Follies and I get goose bumps every time I hear her version of Don't cry for me Argentina.

Alan

I just played it Alan..missus behind me,39 seconds into it she abruptly said NAH!

Alantoo

I just played it Alan..missus behind me,39 seconds into it she abruptly said NAH!

Julie didn't start singing until 52 seconds in!

The strangled bits of Vic Reeves' club singer affectation at 2.06 "girl you once knew" and the bits at 2.32 Change, 3.46 Fame, 5.10 Promise and 5.39 True, jarred in Nicole's performance for me...

But hey I can't hold a note and was always told to "sing fish" at school. :(

Alan

Last edited:

John Gryphon

Oh well I suppose she`s not much good at all then Al and it makes me wonder just how she made her millions with such schitt singing.

Alantoo

Oh well I suppose she`s not much good at all then Al and it makes me wonder just how she made her millions with such schitt singing.

Well as I said I fancied Julie Covington before she recorded the original version so I certainly admit to being biased in her favour!

But at least I listened to the singer you recommended twice...you didn't even hear the one I fancied if you shut it off at 39 seconds! :)

Alan