Tweed suits

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

Steyer 6.5

Can anyone recommend a good tweed suit supplier? I got a wedding in December and need a new suit so going to get a tweed four piece that I use on shoot days. Found a company that I really liked (Bookster). They have ceased trading which is a shame as they were in the right money and had stacks of choice.

tika.308

Yes, Brocklehursts in Bakewell Derbyshire.they may have what your after or they will make you one. Mr Large is the taylor for them and he is most helpful.

Eric the Red

If you want something different, have a look at Hoxleigh (www.hoxleigh.com) - you won't see many of these suits on your shoot and they are excellent quality. I'm sure they would make up some longs to constitute the four piece.

norma 308

I have a bob parrott suit and have used them for ten yrs now very reasonable as has been said before not the top top quality but I don't cry if I have to go through brambles .they do 2s 4s waist coats jackets and matching caps and trousers .
​norma

kevhumps

Can anyone recommend a good tweed suit supplier? I got a wedding in December and need a new suit so going to get a tweed four piece that I use on shoot days. Found a company that I really liked (Bookster). They have ceased trading which is a shame as they were in the right money and had stacks of choice.

Bloody Hell Carl, didn't realise I had to be togged up for the "Stag Week" !!
YourWedding???
Kev.

hogey

I think Barbour in South Shields will make you one.
Was talking to a keeper last week who was going there that day for a fitting

PSE Composites Limited