Available: Two guns available for end of season cull south East/East Anglia

The Lucky Hunter

EssexBigMac

Two guns available to support end of season cull. Both experienced with FAC and fully insured.
16th PM
21st All day
26th PM
28th PM
31st All day
Let me know as other days may be available...
Location: London (surrounding counties Berkshire, Bucks, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey) 2hr around M25, South East and East Anglia.
Please direct message me if you need any support for the end of the season now everything has opened up again. There will be a tip and large 1Litre treat from my bar 😉 and happy to purchase all carcasses at market rate.

ruger 243

great offer im a little further north and need help with damage deer are causing around the 10,000 acres our distillery . if you are willing to travel we can put you up overnight B n B free of charge and pay travel expenses. my man will recover all carcasses and butcher to your preferred joints/burgers/mince and vacuum pack them for your return journey . all you have to do is shoot the deer and shag my two twin teenage blond daughters.
sorry i couldn't help it
best of luck

Stalker1962

great offer im a little further north and need help with damage deer are causing around the 10,000 acres our distillery . if you are willing to travel we can put you up overnight B n B free of charge and pay travel expenses. my man will recover all carcasses and butcher to your preferred joints/burgers/mince and vacuum pack them for your return journey . all you have to do is shoot the deer and shag my two twin teenage blond daughters.
sorry i couldn't help it
best of luck
Actually fell for that... only when I got to your two teenage blonde daughters ...🤣

Pellet Pinger

sorry i couldn't help it
best of luck

Just putting it out there, if anyone needs help with the daughters, I’m available........

Magnificent 7

sorry i couldn't help
Are they available for load development

EssexBigMac

You’ve got to be in it to win it lads! Looking to stalk local fallow around London/Essex area to complete the penultimate one off my species list. Anyone know anywhere? Send me a message if you can help thanks.

swagger700

sorry i couldn't help it
best of luck
That's the best one ever. I was hooked all way through and got my hopes up 🤣🤣

YoungGun

sorry i couldn't help it
best of luck
I might be tired after the stalking, do you mind if I only interact with one daughter at a time ?

ruger 243

perverts ......is there nee real cheps interested in a free tasting session tour of my distillery after youve filled the boot with vacuum packed bambi

Leica Amplus 6