• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Two HS precision stocks Remi LA

rem284

As above 1 from a sendero and the other from a pss. Both long action. Both have had a hard life with the dings, knocks and wear marks(like myself). They are functional though. £100 each plus postage

rem284

Sendero is slightly slimmer forestock and pistol grip than pss so its a bit lighter to. Pss still for sale

Blobby159

pss still for sale
I have a Rem700 HBVS in .223 but it is never-the-less a 'Long' action as it has a silly block thingy that resides in the rear of the internal magazine to take up the erm...spare room.. in the mag well length between the .223 and .308 which is what this rifle was initially designed for I think/feel..? I'd like to try your PSS stock just to see if I can get a better general grip & cheek weld with a better fitting stock, and thus, maybe, wring even more accuracy potential from the metal bits of my rifle?

Also, though an unremitting lefty, my marvelously accurate .223 is a full righthand rifle... When I originally bought it quite a few years back now there wasn't much of a choice in lefty firearms. NOT that there is NOW either, though it IS getting better... OOOOH SOOOOO SLOWLY though by God!???

I should really like to SEE a photo if at all possible please 'Rem284'.. I Think I know what a PSS stock is like, but nothing says it better than a picture - as that old adage says!?..

Regards,
Blobby159

rem284

I have a Rem700 HBVS in .223 but it is never-the-less a 'Long' action as it has a silly block thingy that resides in the rear of the internal magazine to take up the erm...spare room.. in the mag well length between the .223 and .308 which is what this rifle was initially designed for I think/feel..? I'd like to try your PSS stock just to see if I can get a better general grip & cheek weld with a better fitting stock, and thus, maybe, wring even more accuracy potential from the metal bits of my rifle?

Also, though an unremitting lefty, my marvelously accurate .223 is a full righthand rifle... When I originally bought it quite a few years back now there wasn't much of a choice in lefty firearms. NOT that there is NOW either, though it IS getting better... OOOOH SOOOOO SLOWLY though by God!???

I should really like to SEE a photo if at all possible please 'Rem284'.. I Think I know what a PSS stock is like, but nothing says it better than a picture - as that old adage says!?..

Regards,
Blobby159
Sorry just notice your post