Two MedalHeads

Last summer, we were able to experience an unforgettable hunting trip. the result was two great roebucks, which is now criticized and now adorn our home a memento from that trip. Thank you once again Malcolm and Robin!

Juha and TuomoIMG_3436.jpgIMG_3442.jpg

That's amazing are the father an son?? Antlers look really similar:)

' well done, the mounting design is cracking as well.

​cheers rob

I has seen some quality taxidermy work in the past ,but that has got to be one of the best mounts I have ever seen (PERFECTION)
Which taxidermist mounted these trophies ?

​thanks guys! taxidermist is my friend, and his works are definitely the best I've ever seen. look almost like living ....

if anyone interested in more, I can give you more information.

Thank you Juha, very good taxidermy work, but having just visited you in Finland and seen the taxidermist responsible I could see that he was a good professional and turned out some good work.

My lease in West Sussex is now turning out some stunning heads, having taken another three medal heads this year again, although this time 2 silver and one bronze I would think.

That's me done on Roe for this season on the north side of the estate, although I have a couple of cull bucks left to take on the south side. But the Fallow are in now so we will get on with culling some prickets.

Look forward to hunting in just over a year for the Lynx in Finland with all of you. In the meantime congratulations on some stunning work and hope we see you and your cousin again next year.

Best wishes

Malcolm, Sandra and Robin.

Last edited:
That's amazing are the father an son?? Antlers look really similar:)

' well done, the mounting design is cracking as well.

​cheers rob

Hi Rob,

I would doubt they are related, the silver was an old buck going back, the gold I have been watching for the past 2 years and had seen him several times.

I have seen but not shot another massive gold head, but have left him again this year to breed on, Jewfish (chris) off this site has seen it and had it within 40yds, this was in late May. Altogether this season I have seen at least 6 medal bucks on the ground, and have taken 2 off my main lease and one off another area I have nearby.

It would seem that the management plan I have had in place for the past 4 to 5 years is now paying off with quality bucks, so even though I say it myself I am rather chuffed with the way it has panned out.

WOW top class Taxidermy, the only down side is I never shot them!!! Well done guys, I can see why you fellas come to the UK to shoot the Roe, Malc it will be very Interesting to see how big that buck we saw in may gets!
Who ever gets the chance to take him will be a happy hunter that's for sure, if he's seen again! .

Well done Juha,
That makes the early mornings and all that walking worth while,
your taxidermist can be very proud, I know I would be.

​Regards Robin

Back