U caller remote

woodfordfallow

Has anyone tried these newer ones. Not designed by a shooter obviously. who would put flashing Green and Red lights on the front of a caller. we tried one to see if crows would come and yes some would but several would flare away. we then tried turning it back wards .Better but needs to be louder turning the speaker inwards not a good idea. then we tried the old fashion mouth Caller no faults at all. Unless we moved in the hide. So I was thinking has anyone had success calling deer with them or does the flashing lights put them off too. Does the U mean USELESS

No birds or mammals were harmed in this experiment.:doh: woodfordfallow

Lucky Sniper

Has anyone tried these newer ones. Not designed by a shooter obviously. who would put flashing Green and Red lights on the front of a caller. we tried one to see if crows would come and yes some would but several would flare away. we then tried turning it back wards .Better but needs to be louder turning the speaker inwards not a good idea. then we tried the old fashion mouth Caller no faults at all. Unless we moved in the hide. So I was thinking has anyone had success calling deer with them or does the flashing lights put them off too. Does the U mean USELESS

No birds or mammals were harmed in this experiment.:doh: woodfordfallow

Not had any problems with mine. Black tape over the lights. Don't see why they wont work calling in deer but not tried it

The Singing Stalker

Isn't it illigal to use an electronic caller if you are going to shoot it? Deer that is. It is ok for calling in to look at and take nice photos of I believe. Again the deer and not the caller. :D

Territory Hunting