UKSHA Facebook page

6pointer

Didnt think they would allow pictures of long dogs on here. Nice picture the colours work well with the complexions

6pointer

Wolfy I can now understand why you dog men are so adamant about well trained dogs. I am sure that you hound men will have the best dogs in the country. I have just heard that a prestigious member of the tracking dogs section failed the Basic shooting test for FC ground. Do we need a good tracking hound (YES) with shooting like that we do. !!!

:rofl:

Last edited:

Paul 600

Wolfy I can now understand why you dog men are so adamant about well trained dogs. I am sure that you hound men will have the best dogs in the country. I have just heard that a prestigious member of the tracking dogs section failed the Basic shooting test for FC ground. Do we need a good tracking hound (YES) with shooting like that we do. !!!

Davey, I can confirm they are not a member of our society. We can all have a bad day!

6pointer

Agreed with Lee when you go through cover you have the choice to change your path if things get messy.when you are following a dog in full drag mode you don't.