Ultimate marinade

CDSG Shooting Sports

weeman

I like trying different marinades and I believe I've found the best, this can be used in burgers, kebabs or as a joint and rolled into it. I'm not that much into a tsp, tbsp or weighing etc.. So here goes.

Quality olive oil,
salt, pepper freshly groundly,
Smoked Harissa paste/powder,
garlic cloves finely chopped,
nandos chilli sauce,
worchester sauce few drops/several,
fresh herbs that I selected from my garden chives, moss Curley parsley, sage thyme and rosemary.

I tend to do if making kebabs or roasting a joint I insert a fork several times to allow he meat to infuse with the marinade. If making kebabs cut into at least 2 squa inch pieces, I then prefer then to cook on a skewer but serve in a whole meal ptta bread with salad etc and an avacodo mixed sower cream.
I
​find using smoked product I.e. garlic paprika etc.. Brings out the quality flavour in the meat and I als cook over wood of oak, ash or cherry.

Last edited:

Olaf

I like trying different marinades and I believe I've found the best, this can be used in burgers, kebabs or as a joint and rolled into it. I'm not that much into a tsp, tbsp or weighing etc.. So here goes.

Quality olive oil,
salt, pepper freshly groundly,
Smoked Harissa paste/powder,
garlic cloves finely chopped,
nandos chilli sauce,
worchester sauce few drops/several,
fresh herbs that I selected from my garden chives, moss Curley parsley, sage thyme and rosemary.

I tend to do if making kebabs or roasting a joint I insert a fork several times to allow he meat to infuse with the marinade. If making kebabs cut into at least 2 squa inch pieces, I then prefer then to cook on a skewer but serve in a whole meal ptta bread with salad etc and an avacodo mixed sower cream.
I
​find using smoked product I.e. garlic paprika etc.. Brings out the quality flavour in the meat and I als cook over wood of oak, ash or cherry.

Congratulations ! Superb.

UK Outfitters