Available: unlimited Wild boar, Red hind and Roe doe hunting in Hungary

A1Decoy.co.uk

If i write what i think about this comment EMcC i would be out here for good.So just to say this post is about a different type of hunt and different area so your comment is not relevant.I understand for what ever reason you want to make me look bad but get this right.On those driven hunt you asked me not to walk to the stands what i understand because of your age and i respect that.So we had to drop you to the stands where we can drive and that was limited due to the weather condition what effected the estate.This didn't help.On this hunt unfortunately you didn't shoot anything but for example Mark A1 shoot 9 in one day!Ask him to confirm.Also on the photo you posted with 9 boar they are just preparing the bag not finish yet.You should of posted the photo when all the boars was there i believe on the worst day we shoot 12 for 12 guns.Thanks again George

Confirmed George 7 here 2 behind me over the Valley too far to pull into the photo .I was too knackared after putting these 7 together. The majority of guns on this trip had a great time.But you will always get a moning Mini. Great trip i have rebooked for this season looking forward to it.
IMG_1069.JPG

Sika98k

This might be a silly question but do you get to take the meat with you? (of the beast you shoot)
At the risk of sounding pedantic because I’ve said it here before... Nobody, nobody should bring or attempt to bring wild boar meat from Europe. The risk is just too high. Nograd county looks like it has plenty of hits on the ASF map. Boar travel a lot. Don’t. Don’t . Don’t even consider it.

EMcC

George, from the picture I posted anybody that knows about driven boar trips could see that was not the final Parade but one of the drives which looked quite good.
From what I see of it, probably the reason I didn't see any was because they all went Mark's way ;)

HungarianHunter

At the risk of sounding pedantic because I’ve said it here before... Nobody, nobody should bring or attempt to bring wild boar meat from Europe. The risk is just too high. Nograd county looks like it has plenty of hits on the ASF map. Boar travel a lot. Don’t. Don’t . Don’t even consider it.
Anything we shoot is been tested.Has to be done by law.What you need to be careful is not to but any product what you not sure where is coming from.

EMcC

That is not unusual for Mark no matter where he goes , so nothing new there, It's the other members of the group that aren't always so lucky but that is hunting for you.
As far as I can recall the most I have ever shot on one drive was six but on a lot of trips it has been the others that have done the shooting but regardless of that, I have enjoyed the company, sound of the dogs, the scenery and all the tradition that goes with Driven hunts and that is what makes it enjoyable for me.