Unwanted visitor?

deerstalker.308

While on a high seat?

BC.
They don’t speak English so struggle with understanding what a highseat is…. It’s unfortunate but hey. Rather like house sparrows and now officially termed barn swallows and barn owls what on earth they did before we invented their titles and nesting locations of choice…. Poor things would have been homeless….

Woodsmoke

Reckon it could be a giant house spider? Bloody things terrify me, even though they're more or less harmless

deerstalker.308

That's fine each to his own
I just fail to see the rationale in killing something for no reason, it’s mindless and unnecessary. Wasps and horseflies have a clear open season as they bloody hurt and serve no purpose other than to annoy but spiders that do no harm…. Na.

shakey jake

I just fail to see the rationale in killing something for no reason, it’s mindless and unnecessary. Wasps and horseflies have a clear open season as they bloody hurt and serve no purpose other than to annoy but spiders that do no harm…. Na.
wasps do loads of good! the number of insects a nest eats is huge something like a cubic meter of insects. horse flies no clue