• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Used HONDA 420 FM ATV QUAD BIKE

Night Vision Store
Status
Not open for further replies.

viking850

2012 HONDA TRX420 FMD FUEL INJECTION
FOURTRAX 4x4 ATV QUAD BIKE
FULLY SERVICED
4 AND 2 WHEELDRIVE SWITCHABLE
5 SPEED MANUEL GEARBOX WITH REVERSE
4 BRAND NEW TYRES ALLROUND
LOW MILAGE/HOURS ONLY 973 HOURS

NO VAT

PRICE £3000 OR NEAR OFFER
20170612_152202.jpg 20170612_152054.jpg 20170612_152045.jpg 20170612_152126.jpg

Last edited:

viking850

No log book and its not road legal but can easily be registered just need a certificate and a v55 from Honda

alan

Please pardon my ignorance, but is a log book essential? Where does the certificate and the V55 form come from? and finally, I see your located in south wales, how would I get it up to NE Scotland?
Ta
Alan

viking850

Please pardon my ignorance, but is a log book essential? Where does the certificate and the V55 form come from? and finally, I see your located in south wales, how would I get it up to NE Scotland?
Ta
Alan
Alan you can get your local Honda Dealer to apply for a proof of import letter with the chassis nr on it from the Honda uk
They will then send the Dealer a V55
You supply the Dealer proof of insurance
The Dealer will then fill the V55 out allocate the bike a reg nr
When all is complete he will send it to the DVLA
You will recieve a log book in the post
I might be able to sort this out for you

With regards to getting it to Scotland I've got a very nice Box trailer which I keep it in that you can purchase too

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Outfitters