vacuuum sealer lidl

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

caberslash

Screenshot_20210717-162823_Lidl Plus.jpg

Good reviews of it online, if you have yet to get the Lidl app you can download it and they usually give you a voucher of some sort for the first use.

daw

These are great value for occassional use. Bags on Amazon are about £11/100. You need to get embossed ones. I think I paid about £20 for mine 2/3 years ago. I've used around 400 bags with no problems.

Cyres

Excellent bit of kit. You can buy bags on line from Nisbetts. Holes in Lidl priced as per previous post. Just double up.

D

Ludders

I got one from Aldi a couple of years ago, still going strong. I just buy rolls of the plastic of Amazon. Perfect fo home use when you want to break up a load of venison

enfieldspares

I buy the bags from Nisbet's. I bought the white Aldi one now near six years ago, It went to Nigeria and back to pack spices and dried herbs and stockfish. So they work well also with dry goods.

activeviii

I have one. Used it once and put in cupboard. They over heat to quick, like 1 or two seals and takes an age to cool to seal again. Ok if using bags but a pain when cutting off the roll and have to seal both ends.

But, I do buy the rolls of bags, I wait till their in the reduced section

lb1981

The bags from Nisbets are defiantly far superior than the Aldi ones. 3 years and mine is still going strong

pigeonbasher

I have one. Used it once and put in cupboard. They over heat to quick, like 1 or two seals and takes an age to cool to seal again. Ok if using bags but a pain when cutting off the roll and have to seal both ends.

But, I do buy the rolls of bags, I wait till their in the reduced section
iv'e had two, gave brotherinlaw one got a m8 one, never had a bit of trouble with any of them

PSE Composites Limited