Van Full Of Badgers....

Ha, 'what happened to the badgers', one of the protesters remarked...

At a guess, they knew nothing about it, since they were dead already.

Has anyone noticed how they've spelled brake as in the vans brake's "break":eek: British journalism at it's best.

Has anyone noticed how they've spelled brake as in the vans brake's "break":eek: British journalism at it's best.

Nope that the British wonderful education system as mucked about with by Blair & Co then everyone who came after them.

Had to dumb it down so the little darlings could get a sack full of useless certificates you know!

If I had Kelly Brook as a girlfriend I can honestly say I could think of better ways to spend my time. Bet he feels a right t1t now !

Nope that the British wonderful education system as mucked about with by Blair & Co then everyone who came after them.

Had to dumb it down so the little darlings could get a sack full of useless certificates you know!

You saying DSC certificates are useless ?:rofl:

If I had Kelly Brook as a girlfriend I can honestly say I could think of better ways to spend my time. Bet he feels a right t1t now !
i dont know but you might be better of with the dead badgers he thought so , olso what makes a van load .

Back