• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Ventile Barbour Jacket 42" Unlined

Hawksthorn

Barbour Ventile coat unlined size 42
These coats are no longer made as they cost too much for Barbour to turn a profit, This is an unlined version in as close to new condition as you are going to find.
Size 42inches /107 cm is a generous I have measured internally from armpit to armpit and that is 48 inches 122 cm to allow it to go over your undergarments shirts pullovers and waistcoats.There is a broken button on the bottom of the front main zip flap, see photo.
Ventile is the natural breathable fibre as designed for pilot immersion suits, no liner to worry about machine washable and repairable with a needle and thread.
£250

Attachments

Last edited:

Hornet 6

Bit cheeky, this is bloody good value and had it been my size i'd have snapped it up as I've been looking for one for years now.
There's one on eBay at the moment, £695, new old stock it is claimed, £300 to £400 is about the range for a good secondhand one.

Neil. :)

awmc

Bit cheeky, this is bloody good value and had it been my size i'd have snapped it up as I've been looking for one for years now.
There's one on eBay at the moment, £695, new old stock it is claimed, £300 to £400 is about the range for a good secondhand one.

Neil. :)
£80?