• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Very high quality brown leather sling

lambic

Gents

I am looking for a very nice brown leather sling to go on my new Anschutz.

Needs to be top quality. 1" normal quick release fittings.

I know there is a guy on here who does custom leather work - I bought a bolt holder of him - but cannot remember who.

SimpleSimon

Gents

I am looking for a very nice brown leather sling to go on my new Anschutz.

Needs to be top quality. 1" normal quick release fittings.

I know there is a guy on here who does custom leather work - I bought a bolt holder of him - but cannot remember who.
Do you mean Mel B3? Top man to deal with, it's actually his Mrs that makes the stuff and it's unbelievable value for money. I've got various bits of his.
If he can't sort you out, try Simon at Oakside Saddlery. He makes lovely stuff out of English Bridle Leather, I have leads and collars, and recently sold a sling that he made me. If what you want isn't listed on his site he'll make it for you.