Vhs/vcr

Psyxologos

I decided to digitize some old VHS tapes with home movies my parents and grandparents took of me and my brother in our early years. The problem is, I had two vhs/vcr and they both seem to be broken. Does anyone have a vcr/vhs they do not need and would not mind parting with?

Many thanks in advance.

Cyres

You can buy players that will allow you to play the VHS and simultaneously record to CD, Maplins used to do them.

D

Taff

have a Sony machine which connects to anything camcorder etc and puts it on disc, pity you ain,t closer you could borrow it.

rick6point5

Tried this recently but it took so long i found some guys who will do it for you and add text still images etc also actually edit out all the unnecessary bits and give you back a really pro cd,, feel free to diy but have you got that much free time??
​atb

Psyxologos

Tried this recently but it took so long i found some guys who will do it for you and add text still images etc also actually edit out all the unnecessary bits and give you back a really pro cd,, feel free to diy but have you got that much free time??
​atb

Good point... I may need to enquire on prices..