• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Viht N160 - 3x UNOPENED 1kg bottles £75.00 each collect or £210 ALL THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

enfieldspares

Three 1kg, still sealed, Viht N160, bottles. £75.00 each collect (M1 J21 Leicester).

Or if you take ALL THREE £210 the lot. Am available over Easter anytime. Please reply below and PM me.

Preference will be given to those able to collect and pay quickly or collecting and paying quickly for two, or all three, bottles in one go.

Cash only and collect only.

Sandyb

Hi,

What are are the dates on the tubs?

Seeing as your a long standing member, would you be happy to take payment via bank transfer, then for me to collect in May?

enfieldspares

I might not be here in May. I won't go in to details. But there it is.

Dates are on all three 18.02.2014.

Regret, even if paid for, I can't give any promise to "lay away" for a future May date.

So quick sale and disposal within the next week is best for me.

THUS STILL AVAILABLE.

Last edited:

20-250

These are still available. If not gone by the end of the week they are garden fertiliser.
Using them as fertiliser seems a bit extreme. Why not just reduce your price a little to make someone's travelling more worthwhile? They're only £4 a tub more in my local shop.

enfieldspares

No. Price as is. Too many folk on SD want to pay a half a crown for a guinea seat.

If they're £4.00 more locally to you that's a good bargain £85.00 at Norman Clarke.

Who's your local shop. That's an excellent price. Still here, with me £75.00 per 1kg tub.

20-250

No offence intended. They're £79.50 at Krank's. Just less than £80 in the Countryman in Derby. £78 at HPS.
I'd take them, but at your asking price there's no saving when I take travelling costs and time into account.
Best of luck with your sale.

Last edited:

enfieldspares

If you can collect, from me, over the early May Bank Holiday weekend ,not halfway, these are £195.00 cash all three or £70 one or two only. First come first served!

Status
Not open for further replies.