• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Viper-Flex Basic Quad Sticks

AviatingJoe

Viper-Flex Basic Quad sticks,
ex_roll_up_1.JPG
Aluminium Quad shooting sticks, some of the most stable and high quality sticks on the UK market.

They are £169 delivered... but a price you will not regret.

For more info you can look at Viper-Flex Basic from Best Deer Call

These are highly sought after and demand is high, so first come first served... I will try to keep everyone happy!

Markfox

I'm interested in these , do they have the spike at the bottom of the feet that's exposed by screwing the ball up for on rough ground or are they just a plain round ball with no spike ?

I hope this makes sense

or or if you have a pic of a foot that would be great

Mark

AviatingJoe

More sticks in today. If anyone is heading to Ragley for The Game Fair we will have both the Basic (alloy) and the Journey (Carbon fibre) with us there

shoughton

These sticks are great; I bought a set at last year's CLA. I have used them a fair bit to great success - but the ultimate time was on a range day this week, organised by Anglia Sporting. Using these sticks I shot a 3 shot (.243) same hole group at 100m - see photo. This was fully witnessed by Nick of Anglia Sporting and Andy (the gamekeeper). Now I know these sticks do the job!

View attachment 72555

Last edited: