• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Viper flex Carbon Journey + GoLow bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSP84

I am selling a set of these sticks. They are the carbon journey quad sticks with additional go low bracket.

They have hardly been used and are in perfect condition.

I am look for £200

deerstalker.308

Best sticks out there, never yet regretted buying mine, how did you find the go low? Quite tempted with that addition.....
(great price for the set by the way, someone is getting a bargain!)

GSP84

I hadn't tightened the go low bracket up enough when I first fitted them as the instructions said tighten gently. So they moved a bit to freely, I then tweaked them up a little bit and they are ideal now and make perfect sense. I still feel the sticks should come with them as standard.

Trufflehunting

Im sure they are great in East Anglian
have you tried them on steep hillside
the time it took to adjust them was your deer still there
Good luck with the sale

Last edited:

GSP84

I don't think I've ever shot on perfectly flat ground. I've not shot on a 45o slope either though.

Either way I find the adjustment is quick and easy. Two fingers and a slight twist, job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.