• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Viper Flex Journey Shooting Sticks

Oddjob

Hi, I am after a set of these but, I'm 6ft 6 inches tall, would these be long enough for my needs?

deerstalker.308

Is that with the extra long legs? I thought they said that they should stand level with your nose when closed? I'm 6' and mine are fully extended (standard length sticks) and are perfect but I wouldnt want to be much taller with them without stooping.

AviatingJoe

Is that with the extra long legs? I thought they said that they should stand level with your nose when closed? I'm 6' and mine are fully extended (standard length sticks) and are perfect but I wouldnt want to be much taller with them without stooping.
Mine are standard, out the wrapper V-F, and I use them on number 13. There's more adjustment to go.