• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Vortex Viper HD Bins and Kahles Riflrscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrajack

I have the above binoculars for sale in 8 out of 10 condition with box,case and straps etc
They are a fantastic quality optic and are for sale as I upgraded my Ziess a couple of month back
£375 delivered

Also an old Kahles 6-36 fixed scope that was going on a rifle that never got granted - the scope is crystal clear and has 4 thick posts that go fine in the centre cross hairs - it's been painted but optics are top drawer - £75 delivered. SOLD

i also have a Z aim sling not been out of the house £30 deliverd

cheers for looking

Last edited:

marrajack

Sorry for late reply
the Binoculars are 12x50 and the scope seems tight in one inch rings - so perhaps metric 25-26 MM

bewsher500

Also an old Kahles 6-36 fixed scope that was going on a rifle that never got granted - the scope is crystal clear and has 4 thick posts that go fine in the centre cross hairs - it's been painted but optics are top drawer - £75 delivered

yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.