• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 Dead Hold BDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nun_hunter

For sale is my Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 with the Dead Hold BDC ret. The scope is a couple of years old and in perfect condition apart from a tiny mark in the paint less than 1mm in size which happened today removing the rings!!!

Here is all the technical info from the Optics Warehouse site https://opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/vortex-viper-hs-6-24x50-riflescope/

Scope comes with box, pin badge, scope cloth, warranty booklet (Standard Vortex warranty to cover anything!) and instruction booklet for the BDC ret.

The turrets are capped so they wont get knocked while carrying the rifle but can be used very easily for dialling shots and track perfectly. I have shot with this scope out to 500m and it worked faultlessly.

The BDC ret is less cluttered that the mildot ret so makes it easier for normal stalking and foxing but is then very useful when teamed with a ballistic app (see screen shot from Strelok+) as the hashes can be accurately used for hold over at various magnifications.

I want £335 posted, either bank transfer or PayPal (gift or services are fine as long as buyer pays fees for services) or good old cash on collection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.