• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

s8mdevo

I'm selling up a couple of vortex scopes as no longer needed due to rifle sales.

Scope is in as new condition, no marks, tracks perfect. Was using with night vision add on PVS and was a great scope for this style of shooting as it parallaxes down to 50.

Scope has VMR-1 MRAD ret and comes with sunshade.

Link to scope here Vortex Optics - Viper HS-T 6-24x50 VMR-1<br />(MRAD)

After £400 posted

Cheers
Sam

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doonered

Hi thought I would ask. Would you consider a straight swop for a zeiss durylit 3 /12 x 50 non illuminated I'm after one of these scopes but need to sell the zeiss to fund it. If not fingers crossed that you still have it when I've sold mine.

s8mdevo

Hi thought I would ask. Would you consider a straight swop for a zeiss durylit 3 /12 x 50 non illuminated I'm after one of these scopes but need to sell the zeiss to fund it. If not fingers crossed that you still have it when I've sold mine.
Sorry fella I am in need of cash also. Fingers crossed you sell the Zeiss and we both get what we want.

sampieman

Hi,
I am interested in yor scope i just have a few questions,
1 is it a first or second focal plane. 2 does it parallax down enough when used with NV as i am not sure if 50 min is low enough. 3 can you see the reticle ok when used with NV as the Vortex i have looked through seem to have a very fine reticle.
i would want to use it with an Archer.
Thanks Simon

s8mdevo

Hi,
I am interested in yor scope i just have a few questions,
1 is it a first or second focal plane. 2 does it parallax down enough when used with NV as i am not sure if 50 min is low enough. 3 can you see the reticle ok when used with NV as the Vortex i have looked through seem to have a very fine reticle.
i would want to use it with an Archer.
Thanks Simon
Simon,

The scope is second focal plane

I was using with a tubed PVS 14 and the minimum parallax was never a problem. I have used scopes that go as low as 10 yard minimum and the vortex is just as good.

Reticle is fine yes but had no troubles seeing this with NV add on.

Hope this helps.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.